For many people, the best way to add warmth in a cold room in the office or bedroom is to get space heaters. But many space heaters often generate a humming noise, which will prove to be quite distracting, particularly if you’re using it in an office or bedroom.
- 1 Review of six of the best quiet space heaters
- 1.1 Lasko Ceramic Tower Heater with Remote Control
- 1.2 DeLonghi Dragon4 Programmable Portable Radiator Heater
- 1.3 Dr. Infrared Heater Portable Space Heater
- 1.4 De’Longhi Quiet Mica Thermic Panel Heater, Full Room
- 1.5 Quiet Fan For Personal Home – Portable Indoor Electric Infrared Room Space Heater
- 1.6 Personal Space Portable Noiseless With Oscillating Safety Tip-over Shutoff
There are some models that generate minimal sound, which you can barely notice. It can, however, be difficult to get the top rated of these space heaters.
So, how do you choose the best quiet space heater?
Well, don’t fret, here we goes;
Review of six of the best quiet space heaters
Let us check them out in detail;
Lasko Ceramic Tower Heater with Remote Control
- 23-Inch ceramic tower heater with patented comfort system
- Elongated ceramic element for extended warmth
- Patented blower technology with penetrating air velocity
Do you want the best heater to warm up your room?
The Lasko 5160 Ceramic Tower Heater may be what you need. This quiet space heater, at maximum, produces just about 45 decibels. This Lasko 5160 Ceramic Tower Heater oscillates at a slow speed to blow heat in your entire room and guarantee even heat.
It’s mostly a 23-inch heater that allows you to choose a comfortable heat level. The extended ceramic element will help increase the production of heat. The set can warm a space of up to 300 square feet.
It is energy efficient and will work at a 1500-watt power. Additionally, this unit has a programmable thermostat with an 8-hour timer, which helps maintain your favored temperature.
You can use a remote to regulate all the operations and settings of this device from a distance. You can also use a carrying handle to carry it from one place to the other easily. The cool-touch exterior makes this heater user-friendly. Therefore, even after many hours of use, you can touch the heater without being hesitant.
Overheat protection is guaranteed as well.
- The elongated feature guarantees prolonged warmth
- It will distribute warm air throughout your room evenly thanks to its widespread oscillation
- Integrated safety features, which include cool-touch and overheat protection housing
- Powerful, compact space heater offers comfortable warmth of up to 1500-Watt
- User-friendly controls let you set the adjustable thermostat and choose from two quiet settings
- Features a cool-touch outer surface
- May make a room a little dry
- The thermostatic auto mode doesn’t have the option of low
DeLonghi Dragon4 Programmable Portable Radiator Heater
No products found.
Are you looking for a top-quality heater?
Think about this DeLonghi Dragon4 Programmable Portable Radiator Heater. With a 40 decibels sound rating, it is a must-have device. This heater is great for spaces with a roughly 144 square feet area. Hence, you can use it to warm medium to fairly big rooms.
You can warm your room before entering thanks to a 24-hour programmable timer. It also has three heat settings and an adjustable thermostat to customize the amount of heat. You can adjust the temperature for custom comfort thanks to its multiple controls.
There’s also an auto-shut-off feature on this unit to help prevent energy waste. It features a steel housing material that makes this heater very durable. You do not need to refill the permanently sealed oil reservoir.
It comes with an extra edge over other models since it has up to 40 percent more heat surface for quicker heating. It has pre-assembled wheels that guarantee portability. The heater is very lightweight, making it easier to put it somewhere else.
You are certain that you will not get hurt because of the heat by touching its surface as the patented thermal chimney is made to make the most of heat circulation and still help in maintaining low surface temperature.
- 24-hour programmable timer
- Expansive heat surface area
- Operates quietly
- Quicker heating
- No remote control
- No switch to protect against tipping over
Dr. Infrared Heater Portable Space Heater
- Can heat up a large room with Auto Energy Saving Model With High and Low...
- Dual Heating Systems featuring infrared quartz tube + PTC with 12hr automatic...
- IR Remote Control, High Pressure Low Noise Blower with Noise level 39 dB super...
Are you shopping for a heater that can generate approximately 60 percent more heat than most other models of this kind?
Dr. Infrared Portable Space Heater may be the best option. This heater is silent when using because of its high-pressure low sound blower. At highest, Dr. Infrared Heater produces only 39 dB of sound.
The heater uses a dual system, which consists of a PTC and infrared quartz tube. It has a timer to shut it off after twelve hours of running automatically. It is a 1500-Watt unit and will heat up to 1000 square feet optimally and evenly.
You can use the IR remote to regulate the Dr. Infrared Heater easily. It has an electronic thermostat that produces heat of up to 50 – 60°.
This heater also comes with a 72-inch electric cord. It is quite portable as well. At the base are for casters to help you conveniently move it from one area to another. It is one of the safest heaters as it can handle overheating. The heater has features to protect it against tipping over.
It is an auto energy-saving heater with low and high features. Hence, it can produce heat without needless energy wastage.
The disadvantage of this heater is that although it’s energy-efficient, it might use up a significant amount of power supply if you use all the features at once. It would be best if you also had a top-quality extension lead for preventing its fuse from getting blown.
- Sturdy construction; won’t tip over
- Auto, Low and High settings
- Temperature is thermostatically controlled
- Remote control
- Very quiet
- Needs a top-quality extension lead
- May result in higher energy bills if you turn all the features on
De’Longhi Quiet Mica Thermic Panel Heater, Full Room
- FULL ROOM WARMTH: Packs 1500 watts of heating power for full room comfort
- SLEEK LOOK: Whether set on the floor or mounted to the wall, this is a stylish...
- PERSONALIZED COMFORT: Adjustable thermostat and multiple heat settings allow you...
Mica makes electromagnetic waves, which cancel the need for a fan to distribute warmth into your room. So, this heater will make no noise at all.
De’Longhi Mica is a portable heater that comes with wheels for easy transportation. However, you can also attach it to the wall for a permanent solution for heating your room. The heater will be ideal for your room, which always looks colder than the rest of your home.
This unit can run at either 750W or 150W thanks to a sliding scale temperature control. It is a well-designed heater that provides the best spot heating.
So if you want to heat only one room of your home without having to turn on the entire heating system, this is a must-have product. In a 200 square foot bedroom, this unit will successfully maintain an 80o temperature on the Low setting when the outside is 20°.
A panel heater is good as it uses up the least space. It is thin and will easily fit in a room’s corner, or you can put it close by if you would like some direct heat. The heater comes with sits on castors and a built-in carrying handle, which makes this unit portable.
Purchase this unit if:
- Good for small to medium-sized spaces
- Need an additional decorative display for your house
- A dependable unit around kids
- Good for outdoors apart from open shades and garages
- Radiates heat into your room without a fan thanks to Mica-Thermic heating technology
- Two power levels
- Safety thermal cut-off to prevent over-heating
- Automatic tip-over cut off
- Energy efficient
- You can mount it easily without causing hindrance
- The fan-less feature will promote quiet running and less noise
- Good safety features that reduce an overheat taking place
- The back part of this unit can become extremely hot while running
- You can hear a small humming sound when the heat settings are at the highest temperature
Quiet Fan For Personal Home – Portable Indoor Electric Infrared Room Space Heater
No products found.
Do you want a quiet heater that you can use, especially in a room for newborns or in your office?
This heater may be what you need. This Unique Heat Infrared Room Space Heater comes with a superb sound rating of 39 decibels only.
Being very quiet in its running, it’s appropriate to be used in nursery rooms, offices, and commercial spaces. This heater uses infrared technology to ensure the air stays comfortable, warm, and moist. In addition, this will make sure that the warm air gets circulated throughout your room and not only the ceiling.
The heater warms you and other things directly and doesn’t burn the air like conventional space units. The top of this infrared heater is a bit textured black with a wood grain strip with the control panel with LCD panel and controls for a quiet setting, timer, power, and purifier.
This heater covers up to 800 sq ft thanks to its 1500-Watt power, and the range of its thermostat is 60 – 90° F. When you turn this unit on, it begins to produce heat with a reddish-brown light from its front part.
It has three temperature setting scales for regulating between 1 to 20 levels, Celcius and Fahrenheit. You can use an IR remote to regulate all the operations of this heater.
The heater has an electric cord mearing roughly 6ft. and will fit three-prong outlets. It comes with a 5200 BTU heat output. This heater is lightweight and has 2 handles on each side that make this product portable.
An advantage is that this unit does not dry the room’s air like other conventional models, and thus you can keep it in a newborn’s room. The automatic tip-over sensor will turn this unit off when it tips over. In addition, the space heater comes with a cool-touch outer part that should not heat up regardless of how long you are using the unit.
- Quiet runningExterior is cool to touch
- Doesn’t dry the air in a room
- The strange thermostat labeling makes it hard to set your preferred temperature
- Fairly less energy-efficient
Personal Space Portable Noiseless With Oscillating Safety Tip-over Shutoff
- Quick Heating: PTC(Positive Temperature Coefficient) self-regulating heating...
- Advanced Protection: Tip-over safety switch and overheat protection will...
- Wider Angle & Low Noise: 60 degree oscillation provides wider airflow...
This is the top heater available for a portable space heater. Whether in the bathroom, bedrooms, or office, make sure you keep this 500W Personal Space Heater Portable near to speedily warm yourself even when your room is freezing.
This heater’s elegant and contemporary look makes it a precious gift item as well. It will heat your room and use less power than other products. The heater will use 20 to 30 minutes to warm your 10x10x8 bedroom.
Another attractive feature is the unit’s oscillating heat. Oscillating fans will heat the space evenly, making you comfy in your compact room. Since it uses only 500 watts, it will also save electricity and minimize your power bills. It is greatly recommended for those working in offices.
This 500W Personal Space Heater is a good choice for the office if the office thermostat always leaves you cold, and there is nothing worse than attempting to type using cold fingers. When it comes to safety, this is the best heater to suit your needs.
The safety features of this Mini Space Electric Heater automatically turns off this unit if it overheats. If this heater falls on the floor accidentally, it turns off on its own. But the safety button at the base does not work well when you use it on the office carpet, so keep the heater on a hard surface.
- Wide Applications: It is created with material that’s flame-resistant for free of worry use. The heater is ideal for dormitory, bedroom, personal office, or home. The stylish appearance makes this an ideal gift for friends and loved ones. This unit does not feature thermostat or other heat settings, just on/off status.
- Low sound and broader angle: Offers broader air circulation distribution thanks to 60° oscillation with sound lower than 45 decibels. This will make sure you get optimal comfort without getting disturbed by irritating noise.
- Highly developed protection: Overheat protection and tip-over safety helps to automatically turn the heater off in case it overheats or gets knocks it on its side. For extra safety, there’s a thermal fuse in the event the overheat protection fails.
- Simplicity and portability: Lightweight and small design will make this heater simple to relocate or use. The sleek and white look matches with rooms in any designs or color, which reflects a great taste and contemporary style.
- Fast heating: PTC self-regulating heating element generates high warming power, which fast warms the room and helps regulate the temperature.
- Great item to gift your family
- Good for small office space/ area
- Simple to move around in the house
- It will turn off automatically on overheating
- Safe heater to use around kids, pets
- Trendy and modern heater, elegant look
- As a safety measure, it will be switched off when you use on the office carpet (let it stay on the desktop)
- A bit costly
- Its oscillating mode does not stay in position
Make sure you read the operating manual entirely for any quiet space heater you purchase to guarantee you and your loved one’s safety. Modern units offer more safety options than before; however, only when you use them in the right way.
It would be best if you plugged in a heater properly; any exhaust ports are hindrance-free and away from any easily flammable materials. It is recommended that you plug a heater directly into the wall and never a power strip.
Last update on 2021-07-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API